Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today I am an unemployed animator looking for work. I was laid off from Midway Games because of drastic cost-cutting measures they have taken to stay afloat in this rough economic time. For the last two years I was part of the Cinematics team at Midway as a Character Animator and Setup Artist. Working with such wonderful and accomplished artists on the team was a blessing and a non-stop learning experience.

More than anything I will miss our closely-knit team and hope our paths don't veer too far apart in the near future. I anticipate with so many artists now looking for work in the Chicago area that there will be great opportunities emerging.

In hopes of finding work this holiday season, I've begun fleshing out my internet identity a bit. You can see more of what I'm all about.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/animatorkyle
Demo Reel

No comments:

Post a Comment